- Select your Facebook group page from the sidebar on the left side of your news feed. (Find “Groups” and then choose the appropriate Group).
- Once you are on the Group page, Click the “Invite By Email” link in the upper right part of the page.
- Enter the email addresses of the people you want to add to the group. Separate each email address with a comma.
- Click the “Invite” button.
To add your friends on Facebook to the Group:
All you need to do to invite friends is click “Add Member” next to their name on the right side of the Group Page. See Below:
Go to the right side of the group page, and you’ll see the “Add Members” and “Suggested Members” sections.
- Click “Add Member” next to your friend’s name.
- Click “See More” to invite even more of your friends.
- Find other friends by typing in their name or email.
Do not to indiscriminately invite all your friends. We do not want the group to be watered down with people who aren’t local residents. Invite only friends who you think will be interested.
Search for the exact friends who will be best suited to the group and invite them. A lot of us have a bunch of Facebook friends we hardly even know. Don’t invite people you don’t really know. Choose carefully and invite respectfully.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to guide you through the process.